Call today: 877-560-7070!
Diamond Buyers, Estate Diamond Buyers
- Fine, white 1.00 carat and larger diamonds and diamond jewelry.
- Natural fancy colored diamonds including yellow, red, pink and blue diamonds.
- Designer pieces from Tiffany & Co., Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels, etc.
- Coin collections.
- Vintage wine collections.
- Natural colored stone jewelry including ruby, sapphire and emerald.
- Luxury watches including Patek-Philippe, Rolex, Cartier, etc.
- Precious metals including gold, platinum, and silver.
- Exotic automobiles.
- Fine art.
We are the buyers to which most local dealers and jewelry stores sell the merchandise they purchase from the public. Dealing directly with Hamilton York means a larger payout to you for your diamonds, jewelry, watches, coins art, exotic autos and other high value items. We are worldwide buyers and provide our clients:
- Secure transactions in clients bank, attorneys office or other suitable location.
- Direct wire transfer payment to clients bank account of choice.
- Unlimited financial purchasing ability.
- Confidential consultations and transactions.
As professional and most trusted estate buyers, we assure you professional treatment beginning with our initial consultation to when the funds are securely in your account. For specific details of our purchasing practices, please visit our Sell Fine Diamond Procedures page.
Working with Hamilton York Estate Diamond Buyers ensures satisfaction. Our free consultations provide our clients with the accurate, quality information needed when considering to sell diamonds, estate jewelry, luxury watches, exotic automobiles, coin collections and fine art. Numerous times we have been told that our offers were higher than our competitors and our diligence, professionalism and customer service was second to none.
We work with many estate attorneys, trust officers, bankers, family lawyers and other professionals and have been mentioned in Forbes magazine.
We have maintained a spotless A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau for years and years. For a complete review, click on the BBB logo below.